Apr 5, 2017

How to Build an Organic Spring Bouquet....

My usual bouquet
is simple...
 
one to two varieties of flowers
usual pink,
usually roses...
 
on this Spring Morning,
I had desires
for something more wild
untamed...
 
so I gathered handfuls
of each flower currently in bloom
 in my garden...
 
 
 
the base layer
is Wisps of Clematis..
 
I broke the rule of no leaves below water level,
and twisted lots of extra stems into the water,
creating an organic frog...
 
 

 
next is
Thunder Cloud Plum Branches...
 

 
a big Handful of Hyacinths...
 
I am crazy for the fragrance,
they fill the room...
 

 
a Trio of Camellia Blooms...
 


 
I tucked these White Lacy Flowers in...
 
I bought the plant at a plant sale,
unmarked...
 
they look like Giant Candytuft,
but have completely different leaves...
 

 
the first Trailing Bleeding Heart Blooms,
complete my bouquet...
 




 
Have  a Great Day!
 
Thank You for Stopping By!

1 comment:

Alessandra said...

Your bouquet is very romantic and beautiful.
Hugs Alessandra