Apr 3, 2017

Past Easter Inspiration....

 
Good Morning
and
Happy New week!
 
I dug through my archives
for some inspirational photos
of past Easters...
 
I hope you will enjoy them...
 
 
 
my sweet Easter Tree,
always so pretty to decorate...
 
 
Easter Sweetness...
 
 
eggs in a covered butter dish...
 
 
love this vintage egg stand
for a cute candy dish...
 

 





 
LOVE BUNNIES!
 

 
my velveteen rabbit...




 
Spring is about nests...
 

 cheery colors!
 
 
I have been selling these silk covered eggs
adorned in vintage millinery..
 
this is the last one
available in MY ETSY SHOP...
 
 
 
I hope your week is off to a wonderful start!
 
Its a gorgeous day here,
I'll be doing garden clean up...
:-)
 
so much is going into bloom,
I will share a Spring Garden Walk with you this week!
 
 
Thank you for your visit....

4 comments:

http://deezie-sunshinedeezines.blogspot.com/ said...

Such Easter Sweetness*** loved everything. I never saw jelly beans in eggs before, what a wonderful idea, love it
have fun in the garden Bella
deezie

Susan Stillwell said...

All so lovely! Looking forward to see your garden's progress!

Mari said...

Such beautiful images soft and sweet perfect for Easter, love your velveteen bunny under the cloche soooo beautiful....

Happy Spring~~
Mari

Alessandra said...

Sweet, romantic decors and colours. I love everything
Hugs Alessandra